Outreach Services & Resources
Prevention Based Services
- Small group discussions, seminars and workshops aimed at modifying youth behavior toward a healthy life style and total physical and social wellness.
- Individual and group presentations about how to prevent teen pregnancy and the spread of STDs.
- Referral to one of the six Teen Health Clinics for comprehensive primary health care, preventative medical services or birth control.
- Assessment and linkage to community resources.
- On-Site individual counseling and follow-up monitoring is available to pregnant and parenting teens.
- Assessment and referral services are available to this same population as needed.
- Follow-up to prevent pregnancy related drop-outs.
- Prenatal education which includes all elements of prenatal care, nutrition, labor and delivery, and postpartum care.
- Facilitation of education groups for the parenting teen that cover issues such as: child safety and development, infant care, healthy relationships, parenting responsibilities, discipline, abuse/neglect, and intergenerational living.
Male Outreach Program
- Presentations about sexually transmitted diseases, pregnancy prevention, and the responsibilities of fatherhood.
- Assessment for at-risk behavior.
- Information and education regarding unhealthy behavior.
- Linkage and referrals for young males to community resources.
- Short-term counseling and case management available for individuals with intense needs.
Call: (281) 847-3901 and ask for NEAP Outreach.
View Directory in HTML.
View Directory in Adobe Acrobat Reader.